Our website is designed to provide a safe and pleasurable informative viewing experience.
Our priorities are to always to try and resolve any issues or inaccuracies as quickly as humanly possible.
This information is being provided for legal purposes.
Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Marlow Striders’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us.
This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
• Deliberate damage to this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information.
o They do not signify that we endorse the website(s).
o We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
o These websites which we link to will have their own terms and conditions of use especially with copyright issues.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. No sensitive information is ever stored physically on the Marlow Striders Website.
Information collected by Marlow Striders via our website host www.lcn.com
This information will not identify you; it may include:
•Which pages have been viewed?
•Any missing webpage on our website that a visitor tries to view
•Which browsers and operating systems visitors use.
•The visitors IP address used to access the website.
Information passed to third parties
The information we collect is for the use of Marlow Striders only, unless stated otherwise.
We will never pass any personal information to a third party unless we ask you, except
•To companies acting on our behalf
(For example – passing information to our chip timing company to provide race results)
•When we are legally obliged to do so.
Links to External Websites
Marlow Striders cannot be held responsible for links to the content of 3rd party external websites and associated cookies.
Externally linked applications such as external photo galleries which are hosted on 3rd party websites may deposit cookies on your computer.
We have no control over these 3rd party website applications apart from removal of the links to them from our website.
What is a Cookie?
Viewing this site without logging in will result in no cookies being deposited by the Marlow Striders website on your computer. There are currently no login facilities for users to login into this website.
Information stored on our websites
If we knowingly place a cookie on your computer we will always ask first but it will only ever be likely to be used to enhance the viewing experience of the website or some form of access functionality. For example changing the colour scheme.
Information embedded or linked to via our website (for example a YouTube Video)
Externally hosted videos, pictures etc. are likely to place cookies on your computer. Not all sections of our website/s currently ask your permission to store cookies on your computer.
Definition of a cookie
• It’s not a type of biscuit!
• It is not a virus. It is an encrypted text file that is stored on your computer.
• It can contain information for relating to what you did on a website and any customisations.
• It can be used to help with staying logged into a website (storing login information).
• It can be used to market various products to you. If you buy the green widget then next time you visit the site or another site advertising it could try and advertise a related product to you. These are the ones we really hate!
• Can have a short or an indefinite life span. Is set by the website issuing the cookie.
• Can be easily removed if required.